Thursday, September 4, 2014

2nd Year in College

Hello fellow bloggers and audience,

    I know it has been a while since I have posted, but my life has been filled with crazy things. For example, I was in a relationship for 3 months, I had piano concerts, and the craziest exam week for my last semester.
   
    This year however is not that much different than last year when it comes to business. In fact I'm more busy now than ever in my life. I work in the music department still at the university I attend, I'm a cellist in the university orchestra, and I still take piano lessons. The only thing that has changed is the amount of things that I tacked onto my busy life.

    Being a music major is already crazy enough at this university. I have had 18 credits for the past two semesters and I have 18 credits this semester as well. I joined a women's choir here as well as the New Student Showcase here. The New Student Showcase is my new dilemma where I rehearse 5 days a week (not including Monday and Wednesday) from 7:30pm to 10:30pm. I am the musical accompaniment where I play the music for all the musicals that take place during this theater showcase. Unfortunately, the music isn't all that easy but I think I will get through it. The only thing is that sometimes the Women's choir and the New Student Showcase collide with each other when it comes to performances. Lord knows how this is going to work out but hopefully it will work out for the better.

     I have a lot of busy days where I only get 2 to 4 hours to do homework. It is pretty hard for me to focus in one hour let alone finish all homework in 4 hours.

    So all I am asking for is for your prayers. This semester so far has started off really stressful. I'm almost two weeks in but I already want it to end. Please pray for me so I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

    Thank you guys for reading my blog. I will try to post one monthly to give you my progress

~Kristina Joi~
#Godspeed (new sign-off ;) )

No comments:

Post a Comment